Urinary Tract Support Blend
This supplement helps support the health of bladder walls to promote proper urinary health in both men and women. When taken as suggested, the UberCran Cranberry supplement can help to maintain Urinary Tract and Bladder balance, health, and wellness.
Made from the highest quality Cranberry and herbs available. UberCran Cranberry is made with Vitamin C and Vitamin E for maximum absorption. UberCran Cranberry provides a wide range of prospective health benefits.
Feminine Care: UberCran is an all natural support supplement for women (and men too!)
Some fun facts about UberCran:
- Cranberry extract has been shown to help Urinary Tract Infections or UTIs.
- We added Vitamin C and Vitamin E to our blend because they work extremely well with Cranberry to support urinary issues.
- We didn’t just stop at Cranberry. While Cranberry is one of the most popular natural remedies for Urinary issues, there are other valuable herbs that are just as helpful. Dandelion root has been shown to purify the bladder. Lignonberry, the dark red berry which is a cousin to the cranberry is also great at supporting Urinary wellness.
- UberCran is made in the USA, in GMP Certified Facilities
- We offer a full refund for any customer who is not completely satisfied by any of our products.
- We employ doctors and biochemists to deliver the high quality, cutting edge formulas on the market.
- We believe that our customer service is second to none. We answer customer emails in record turn around times, giving helpful thorough advice whenever we can. Please note, we cannot dispense “medical advice” because that would be against the law.
- Ubercran contains a generous amount of product for a low price. Each bottle has a suggested MSRP of $18.99 and contains a whopping 250 capsules. A great value indeed!
1. Cranberry and urinary tract infections.
University of Minnesota, Department of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy
2. Cranberries for preventing urinary tract infections.
Department of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Stirling, Stirling, UK
3. Cranberry impairs selected behaviors essential for virulence in Proteus mirabilis HI4320
Jennifer McCall, Gabriela Hidalgo, Bahareh Asadishad, and Nathalie Tufenkji
University of Maryland Medical Center
2. Cranberry Juice and Inflammation
3. What Are the Health Benefits of Cranberry Pills?
4. Cranberry Pills for a Urinary Tract Infection
Why We Love the Ingredients in UberCran
1. Vitamin C
We chose to include Vitamin C (scientifically known as Ascorbic Acid) because not only does it support your overall health, a study at Johns Hopkins suggests that Vitamin C is useful in fighting UTIs, "Large amounts of vitamin C inhibit the growth of some bacteria by acidifying the urine."
2. Vitamin E
Vitamin E has been shown to be really great for the immune system, and helps your body to fight infections. Livestrong reports that Vitamin E has positive effects that "boost your immune system and help you fight infection." Also the University of Maryland Medical Center reports that "This vitamin helps protect cells from damage that can lead to disease and premature aging."
We love this little red berry because it has been proven to be a powerful antioxidant. It's a cousin to Cranberry and extremely helpful in fighting UTIs. Please see this link to a scientific study of the effects of Lingonberry from Department of Pediatrics, University of Oulu in Finland : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC33514/
4. Uva Ursi
Uva Ursi is a common alternative medicine used to combat urinary ailments. The University of Maryland Medical Center calls attention to Uva Ursi on their website, in particular reference to fighting UTIs. "One preliminary study found that uva ursi, when combined with dandelion root and leaf, helped prevent recurrent UTIs."
5. Dandelion Root
Dandelion Root, combined with Uva Ursi, is an common alternative medicine used to combat urinary ailments. The University of Maryland Medical Center calls attention to this combo of natural botanicals on their website, in particular reference to fighting UTIs. "One preliminary study found that uva ursi, when combined with dandelion root and leaf, helped prevent recurrent UTIs."
Bromelain is an enzyme found in fresh pineapple.According to a WebMD report, Bromelain helps to reduce inflammation. We like things that reduce inflammation because they can be very helpful fight UTIs. Double blind studies have shown that Bromelain can combat UTIs, as evidenced by this helpful article by Huntington College of Health Sciences.
7. Chrondriton Sulfate
After we researched Chrondrion Sulfate, we decided it would be an excellent idea to include it in our formula for the prevention of UTIs. Europeon Urology reports that "Compared with placebo, HA-CS intravesical instillations significantly reduced UTI rate without severe side effects..." You can also read more about it on the Mayo Clinic website link below.
Mercola.com offers an excellent article about the effects of D-Mannose on UTIs. To quote their article "D-Mannose Works As Well As Antibiotics in Preventing UTI Recurrence".
Derived from Natto, a Japanese Fermented Soybean food, this remedy has been used for hundreds of years to treat a variety of ailments. It's all natural and we like traditional remedies that have been used by different cultures for centuries.
10. Vegetable Capsules
We've found veggie caps to be the most natural, safe, and basic way to delivery nutrients to our customers. They are the preferred capsule format of educated and health-conscious individuals.
Check out what people are saying on WebMD about them:
Try Ubervita For 30 Days, and if you are not satisfied we will give you your Money Back! If you are not 100% satisfied, simply call or email us within 30 days of delivery of your order and return the remaining product to receive a full refund of your purchase price, less return shipping costs. This 30-Day Money Back Guarantee applies to all products purchased from Ubervita®. One guarantee per customer. Return Policy All requests for refunds and returns must be made within 30 days of delivery of your package. Please call Customer Service at 1-866-387-6898 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA#). Customer service representatives will explain how to return items via the postal mail or UPS. Refund Policy After the Money Back Guarantee Period, and within thirty days of delivery of your package, if there is any reason you wish to return any opened or unopened Ubervita® products, Ubervita will give you a refund (less return shipping costs), no questions asked, because that’s just how confident we are that you’ll love our products.